We value every volunteer at Bike Bald Group, each has a huge impact on the well being of the children and families we serve. As a volunteer, you will have opportunities to grow and gain experience. And you will have a voice–we value your feedback that helps us constantly improve.
Providing support to the community is the core of everything Bike Bald Group does and is the heart of our mission. We cannot achieve this goal without your help. Strong, outspoken and engaged volunteers strengthen our efforts to ensure we meet the needs of those in the community. By getting involved, you become a leader in our organization and an ambassador on behalf of Bike Bald Group helping make a difference in the lives of thousands of cancer patients and their families as well as those in the community.
Join us and become a Bike Bald Group Champion for Support. There are a variety of volunteer opportunities available at the Bike Bald Group. Here are some examples of the ways that you can help:
- Outreach - posting and delivering/pickup flyers/toys to hospitals & local businesses;
- Fundraising - Help with staffing fund raising events.
- Administrative - Reception, office support and mailings.
- Artists - We provide a pathway for artists seeking hands-on experience and practice with the community assisting with organizing, creating artistic inspiration with those of all ages. We offer an accessible arts programming for the community, thereby raising the cultural consciousness of all involved. In our model, art serves as an advocacy tool and a method by which artists receive greater exposure, while students receive a therapeutic enjoyment.
- Maintenance – Carpenters and painters. These jobs are intermittent and as needed.
- Special Events – Each event & Pedal Dream has many jobs and responsibilities overseen by volunteer committees. Contributing to as little as an hour would be appreciated.
- Publicity – Help distribute posters and flyers to local businesses.
- Gifts/Toys - need wrapped for children for hospitals, to be mailed etc
- Music - assist with music instruction or therapy introduction to the community/children
- Many more opportunities are available...your passion & talent is welcomed